Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sinful Colors


Happy Thursday everyone and you know what that means..tomorrow's starts the weekend, YAY!!! :)
So I've been wanting some new nail polish lately and today while me and Ross were out grocery shopping I decided to stop by Target and pick some up. These are the colors I ended up going with. They are all from the Sinful Colors collection and were $1.99 each.



This first one is pretty basic, just "Snow me White". I have a white color in a different brand but I hate it, I can't think at the moment what brand it is but it's one of those $0.97 ones. I used this one tonight when I painted my nails, I will post a picture below. It took me three coats to cover completely but I feel like that's how every white polish I've gotten has been. Maybe I just don't get the right brand or something, does your white polishes do the same thing?



This next one is actually more of a red color in person, it looks more pink in the picture. I haven't used it yet but I thought it was a nice color to transition from winter into spring, if Spring ever comes, ha ha!



This one I absolutely love! This is the other polish I used tonight when I painted my nails. I took my three coats to cover up my actual nail so you couldn't see it underneath but that's how all sparkly glitter polish seems to be. However, unlike other glitter polishes this one gives you a lot of the glitter all over your nail. There aren't like one or two pieces here and there like other polishes I've tried. 



I wasn't sure if I would like this one but I wanted to get either a blue or a green color with Spring coming and Ross said he liked this color the best so I went with this one. There was a robin's egg blue color that I will probably go back and get once it gets closer to Spring.


I decided to do all the nails white except my ring finger, which I decided to keep as an accent finger. I used the "Pinky Glitter" polish on my ring finger but after doing so I thought that my hand still needed a little something more. So I decided to put some of the "Pinky Glitter" on my pointer finger on top of the white color and I absolutely LOVED the way it came out. The glitter polish ended up being a softer pink then how it ended up looking on the ring finger, but that's ok, it makes more contrast on the fingers. I actually liked how my pointer finger turned out so much that I want to paint over all my other fingers with the "Pinky Glitter". Ha ha!

Happy Sinfully Glitter Thursday
xoxo -kc

4 comments:

  1. I have the red/pink one and it works great! It's one of the few polishes I can do just one coat on. I also recommend the Pure ICE collection which you can find at Wal-Mart. Liking your blog, keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a teal color and Nail Junkie and I ABSOLUTELY love how they look on top of each other!!! Great polish for a good price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Chandra! I will have to check out that collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a teal colored one but ended up going with the "Aquamarine" instead. When I go back to get the Robin's egg blue I'll probably get the teal color as well :)

    ReplyDelete