Thursday, February 21, 2013

Closer Walk


I've decided to start this blog because I want to have something to look back on as I grow to remember all of the things, big or small, that was happen at that point in my life. I want people to not feel so alone in life and I want them to follow along with me as I go through this journey called Life. There have been many times in my life where I felt like I had no one to turn to, I felt as if all of my friends and even the world just turned their backs on me and I was alone. I never want to feel that way again and I don't want any of you to feel that way either. If you are lonely, depressed, or just want to get something of your chest please do not hesitate to talk to me. I want to make this blog an inviting place for people to come and feel good about themselves but it's also to share with you my life story through the good and the bad and to show you that you are not alone in how you feel, how you think, or how you act.

I will try to post everyday but if I can't it will be every other day. I'm a busy college student so when I'm not doing homework, in class, or just to lazy to get to the computer, ha ha, I will be posting things on here. I will post everything from recipes, pictures, and my outfit of the day to random quotes I find, books I recommend, and just daily posts about my life. If you want to know anything or would like to see a certain kind of post please let me know, I would love to hear from all of you!

xoxo -kc

2 comments:

  1. Kristen, you are an amazing person! I look up to you.(: -Secoyia. ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Secoyia! I really appreciate that <3

    ReplyDelete