Saturday, February 23, 2013

Minecraft


Hello friends and fellow gamers! If you didn't know, I do love playing video games, especially Minecraft. If you don't know what this is you should check it out. It's free to play by yourself but if you want to play online and connect with other people on their servers you have to pay a one time payment of $20, which isn't bad if you think about how much all other games on the market can run for, upwards of $100 if not more for the packaged bundles.

There are three modes you can play on creative, survival, and hardcore mode. I like to play on creative when I play by myself ha ha. When I play with my boyfriend he makes me play on survival mode, booo!! ;)
It's a fairly easy game to play and the controls are pretty simple, I don't want to get into the a bunch of details but there was a point to this post, ha ha. While I was playing tonight my boyfriend decided to use creative mode just so we could spawn some animals by us that we didn't already have, he ended up spawning a cat and some wolves "dogs" and he tamed them. We brought them inside our "house" and I took a screen shot of them because they were so darn cute!




I named him "Mittens" because in real life I actually have a black and white cat named Mittens. I don't have a name for the "dogs" yet though, any suggestions? I just thought they were so adorable that I just had to share him with all my followers! Oh, and Ross taught them how to sit which I thought was even cuter! :)

If you would like to learn more about the game or even download it (it's free :)) you can check out the link below...

https://minecraft.net/

Happy crafting!!
xoxo -kc

No comments:

Post a Comment