Saturday, February 23, 2013

Alchemist


Today I noticed a video that a lady linked in her blog and I was just so inspired by it that I wanted to share it with all of you! I don't want to say to much about this man because I would love if you all would watch the video. He's an alchemist, which is like a chemical scientist, and he created his own way of taking photographs. It's amazing! I will put a link to the video below.

http://vimeo.com/39578584

He's been through so many hardships and felt so lost but he found something that truly opened his heart and his eyes to the beauty around him and he followed it. None of you should ever let any hardship or obstacle stop you from pursuing your dreams! Follow your heart and never be afraid of failure. Everybody fails has failed at something but you have to get back up and try, try, and try again. Even if photography isn't an inspiration for you there are so many other inspiring people out there that have been through hardships and have overcame obstacles to get where they are today.

I hope after watching this video you have been inspired to pursue your dreams and never let anything stop you, not even yourself.

"The only limitations there are, are the ones you put on yourself."
-Ian Ruhter

Happy inspiration hunting <3
xoxo -kc

No comments:

Post a Comment