Saturday, October 12, 2013

Long Time No Read..

Happy (Early) Saturday Morning Faithful Readers! 
I just wanted to take a moment and say I'm sorry for not writing for many many months. I'm not really sure what came over me but one day I just decided that blogging wasn't for me. I became very bored with it and just didn't want to continue on. However; over the past few weeks I have been logging back in and looking around at things. I realized that I really do miss writing to you guys and being able to share my experiences with people. So today I finally took the initiative to update everything on this blog and start fresh, I hope you guys don't mind. 

There's a blog I read religiously called Young House Love. If you've never read it before I encourage you to check it out, it's amazing. It's about a couple that mainly talks about the makeovers and projects they do in their house. Everything they do is so creative and handy. I hope one day when I own a house I will be able to do everything they can do. Back to the point of this, I really like how they have not only the wife running the blog but the husband as well. I thoroughly enjoy a blog that couples can share because I feel like it gives the reader a bigger array of things to read. That's why I decided to rework this blog and make it into a couples lifestyle blog. Does that mean I'll stop blogging about beauty supplies? No, of course not. It just means that there will be a lot more "manly" type posts as well as more relationship types of posts such as advice.


Thank you all again for coming back to me and deciding that I was worthy of your time. I hope you enjoy the brand new updated blog! Please feel free to comment below and let me know what you are expecting from us. Ross is new to the whole blogging thing so let him know what types of things you'd like to read from him.

xoxo --Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment