Monday, October 14, 2013

Eeekk..Zombies!


Happy Monday!!
I would just like to take a minute and say how happy I am that I gave in to peer pressure and started watching this show. I've always loved zombie movies/shows and after watching this my love has grown exponentially! If you've ever seen this show before you are definitely missing out. I heard from a few people that it wasn't very good but I decided to see for myself and you should too. Everyone has their own opinions on things so just because someone else hated it doesn't mean you will too, however; that also means that just because I love it doesn't mean you will. Guess you'll just have to find out for yourself. Ross even hated the idea of watching the show because he thought it would be stupid but once I started watching them I think he became a Walking Dead lover. He's always very into the show and he actually likes some of the characters and keeps saying he doesn't want them to die. "Shhh.. don't let him know I told. It'll be out little secret ;)"


Holy goodness! Can we just sit here for a second and admire how amazing this man is? ........................
Ok, back to writing! Daryl has got to be my favorite character on the show, not to mention almost everyone else's favorite as well it seems like. I would love to be a zombie extra on the show and have Daryl be the one to kill me off. You know how amazing it would be to tell people that I was killed with Daryl Dixon's arrows of love err.. I mean terror ;)

Last night was the Season 4 premiere and it definitely set the stage for some crazy things to happen in upcoming episodes. I don't want to go to much into detail about it because some of you may not have seen it yet, but when you do I'm sure you'll fall more in love with Daryl, darn it, I mean, "The Walking Dead", then you already were!

What are your thoughts on the new season or the show in general? What do you think is going to happen or would you like to see happen? If you're not a Walking Dead fan what are some other shows you like? We are looking for something new to watch in between episodes! ;)

xoxo -Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment