Friday, March 8, 2013

Thursday Finds & Car Trouble, Oh My!

Yay!! It's finally the weekend..Woot Woot! :)
I hope you all had a great week and now we can all relax and enjoy the weekend!

I had two $10 off coupons for Kohls since there was a brand new one that just opened up in the town where I"m going to school. Me and Ross decided to go check it out yesterday and use the coupons since you could use them on anything in the store, EVEN CLEARANCE ITEMS!! I knew what I wanted right when I walked in the store..a new purse! I loved the one I had but it was just too small so I decided it was time for a new one. I wanted one that was still the cross body type but just bigger. 


I decided to go with this one because I loved the floral patterns on it and with Spring coming up I figured it would be a cute accessory for the season. It also has 4 really nice sized pockets. The main one with the zipper you can see on the top, the smaller one with the zipper on the bottom, a zipper, that you can't really see that well, between the top and bottom pockets that is like an arched one, know what I mean? Like..the bottom pocket with the zipper is actually on the front of a bigger pocket. Then there is a huge pocket that buttons on the back of the purse! It was originally $54 but was on sale for $38 plus I had the $10 off coupon which made it $28, not bad..not bad at all :)

Since I had a second $10 off coupon I let Ross use it, only one per customer..boo!! He really wanted a new wallet since his old one was getting kinda dingy looking and he wanted one that had a picture pocket on the outside of the actual wallet. This is the one he went with..


It's a Dockers wallet, oh wait..I was just informed by Ross that it's technically a billfold not a wallet since there is only fold instead of a tri-fold..I didn't know there was a difference :/
He also still needed to buy me a Valentine's Day gift, I know I know..very late, but we like to wait until we have that extra money to buy the gift. Since he knew I've been wanting a coffee maker because I have coffee but nothing to make it with he decided to buy me one, how sweet is he? :)


It's actually a pretty nice one and I'm very very excited about it, he did a great job! I haven't used it yet but I will definitely be using it soon. The wallet was originally $26 but on sale for $18.20 and the coffee maker was originally $39.99 but on sale for $19.99 and with the $10 off coupon he got both for $30!! Woah!

We were going to go to Hy-Vee tonight and buy some more coffee, a kind that he would like, and when we got to his car nothing would work!! The lights wouldn't turn on, the car wouldn't even turn over so we figured we needed to have it jumped. We had someone come (try) to help us and his battery in his car is in such a weird place that we couldn't get the negative side connected so we had to just hook it to something metal instead since we got the positive side to connect..yeah..it still didn't do anything for the car. So..we're going to try and get it out tomorrow, god help us, and take it to get it checked. It was just really weird that it just stopped working, and you're probably thinking "well you probably left a light on dummy." Well..we didn't actually. We make 100% sure we turn off all the lights, there was no dinging noise when we got out of the car last night telling us we left something on, and when we got into the car tonight to go I pushed the lights button in to turn them on and they pushed in..so I know for sure they weren't on or if when I pushed the light on/off button it would have popped out instead of in. It just seems really weird. Maybe we just weren't suppose to go anywhere tonight..a sign maybe?

So that's how exciting my past two days have been..fun huh? he he! Hope you all have an amazing weekend and please keep watching for my next post and keep following along with me. Also, I love reading comments from you guys so if you have any questions, comments, or anything please ask/tell..I love connecting with my readers!! :)

xoxo -kc

P.S. I can't believe I almost forgot to show you my favorite buy of my Thursday finds...
That's right..a Milky Way! :)
I know I'm suppose to be eating healthier but technically I'm not starting my "food journal/diary" on here until Monday, so I figured it was ok!!







No comments:

Post a Comment