Wednesday, March 6, 2013

February Favorites


Happy hump day everybody! I hope the first part of your week was great but I hope the second part of your week is even greater! :)

So the picture above really has nothing to do with my February favorites but it's one of my favorite pictures ever! My sweet cousin Lily just moments after she came into this world was holding onto my grandma's finger, so precious! I just wanted to post this picture to hopefully brighten some of your guy's days! 

So I was unsure of what to post today because I'm kind of been having writer's block recently but I've noticed a lot of people putting up their February favorites videos but since I don't do videos I figured I'd just write a blog post about my favorites. I will try and remember where I got everything and will put a link to where you can find it at. I hope you all enjoy! :)

 First favorite thing from February this Paris Amour body spray from Bath and Body Works. It is absolutely amazing! I normally use Incredible by Victoria's Secret and that is still my favorite overall but this month I was in love with the perfume. I put it on and imagine that I'm strolling down the streets of Paris walking by all the cute little cafes and bistros. Someday I will go to Paris and I will wear this perfume :)

So this next favorite has been a favorite of mine for quite a while now but I figured since I hadn't put any other favorite posts up I would put it in this one. It is the Secret natural mineral deodorant in the fragrance "Eucalyptus Blossom." I love it because it's so flowery and is perfect for the Spring or Summer time. I get mine at Wal-Mart or Target but I'm sure it's sold pretty much everywhere.

Unless you know what this is then it probably looks very strange to you, ha ha! It is a head massager and it works absolute wonders. I bought this at Target for $3 but it was totally worth it. When you first start using it it feels very ticklish on your scalp and it gave me goosebumps right away. After awhile though you get use to it and it's just the most amazing thing you've ever put on your head :)

 It's Girl Scout cookie time and I am addicted to these things! Not only the thin mint kind but pretty much every other kind as well ;) There was a couple girls at the mall selling these and I just had to buy some. I bought 1 box of thin mints, 1 box of Tagalongs (the peanut butter kind), and 1 box of Samoas (the coconut caramel kind.) These three are my favorite of all but I do like the rest of them as well. If you've never had a Girl Scout cookie you are missing out!!

 This juice is absolutely amazing, it's so refreshing and it has 100% of your daily Vitamin C, which is awesome! I originally bought this to add to those frozen smoothie things you buy in the freezer section of the grocery store but I tried it by itself and I am now hooked. Ross got me glass the other night and I had forgotten what kind it actually was so when I tasted it I said, "mmm, this tastes like Orange juice, peaches, and mango." Ross said "well probably because that's what kind it is." Ha ha, Oh..oops! It really did taste like each one of those flavors, it did however have a pineapple taste in there as well but I'm completely ok with that! :)

These things are now my non-guilty pleasure. For one they taste exactly like Raspberry Cheesecake and for anyone that knows my Raspberry is my absolute favorite flavor, and for two it's only 90 calories a bar! You can not beat that! I buy mine at Wal-Mart but again you could probably find these pretty much anywhere food is sold.

Oh goodness..this last one is such a good and bad thing at the same time for me! I have been in love with and addicted to Starbucks since I go to college in January. The building inside out apartment neighborhood area has like a fitness area, a marketplace, computer lab, etc., but the marketplace sells Starbucks! I almost died when I found that out :) Plus there is a drive-thru Starbucks not even 5 minutes away, a Starbucks in the Hy-Vee that is also 5 minutes away, and the other places to eat on campus sell it as well. I'm in heaven here :) So my favorite drink to get is the Chai Tea Latte but recently I've been getting the Salted Caramel Mocha and it's sooooo yummy! If you don't like a lot of salt you probably wouldn't like it because you really can taste the salt that is in it, but I love salt so it's perfect for me!!

So there you have it, my February favorites. Please comment and let me know if you liked the post and if I should keep doing the monthly favorites, I love hearing from all of you! 

xoxo -kc


No comments:

Post a Comment