Friday, February 13, 2015

Random Life Happenings

Happy Friday Guys & Gals! 

This post is going to be random and thrown all over the place. There really isn't much point to it except to catch all of you up on what I've been up to over the past couple weeks or so. Now, I'm sure some of you won't find this interesting and couldn't care less as to what I'm doing in my life. However; this blog is not just for you guys to read, it's for me to have a place to write my thoughts, ideas, vents, experiences, etc. and someday be able to go back to and see what things were like or maybe someday show my children.

First off most of you know I'm in Nursing School. Well the term I'm in now is the first term of the actual program. I'm actually doing quite well in most of my classes except one, Anatomy Lab. I don't know what it is about the class but I can never seem to do very good on the muscles or tissue part of the class. I'm really better on my comprehensive exam this next week to bump my grade. I really will be studying hard this weekend so don't expect to see me around social media too much. Today was also my last day of clinicals for the CNA class. I really enjoyed going to those because I got to know many of the residents by name and learned more about them as I was there more often. I heard some amazing stories from some of the people there. <3


As I'm sure you all know, Valentines Day is tomorrow. Everyone of you is probably going to dinner, a movie, ice skating, staying in and renting a movie, etc. Well not Ross & I. Oh no no no..not that cliche old boring stuff. We're going to a gun & knife show! Yay - how exciting!! (Hint the sarcasm.) I'm sure that I will have a good time because I like going to those things and it really isn't about what you do on Valentines Day, it's about who you spend that time with. It just sucks seeing everyone's posts on Facebook about the flowers, stuffed animals, or chocolates they got. Oh well, there's always next year right ;) If any of you live near here feel free to show up so I'm not the only girl that spend her Valentines Day at a gun show!!


The last random thing I want to share with you guys isn't really about anything specific happening in my life, just a quote I found that I fell in love with. It has so much truth to it and if you really read it and put it into effect in your own lives I'm sure you will start to find some peace with anyone that has ever walked out of your life.


Isn't that amazing? I know how hard it can be for someone you truly care about and love to just not be there anymore. It's heart breaking. But knowing that there is a reason that they are no longer there and knowing that you are going on to bigger and better things is so comforting to me. The same is true for them when they walked out of your life. You were no longer part of their journey we call life. You served your purpose, whether you know it or not, and it was time for you both to move on. Don't hate people because they left, don't be bitter towards them, or even angry with yourself because you thought there was something you could have done to make them stay. Just forgive them for the hurt and move on to bigger and better things <3

xoxo
-k

No comments:

Post a Comment