Tuesday, February 3, 2015

It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle

If you read my previous blog post you know that a healthy lifestyle is on my new years goals list. I not only want to be physically healthier but mentally, emotionally, and spiritually healthier as well. This post will focus mainly on the physical part of my journey. I will be posting some before pictures because I feel it will help me stay motivated. I don't think I am fat by any means but I do think there are areas of my body that need a lot of work to get rid of any excess that may be there.

I hope when I post these that all of you reading this will be respectful of these pictures because it has taken a lot for me to be able to post these. 




So there they are, my before body. The past couple days I haven't been doing a whole lot. Just some stretching, short Zumba videos I can play on Youtube an watch them on the tv, and some basic exercises like jumping jacks, planks, sit-ups, etc. Eventually I'd like to get a gym membership when we have the extra money and go there every night. Even if it's just for 30 minutes at least I'll stay motivated and won't just sit on the couch all night long.

xoxo
-k

2 comments:

  1. You go girl!I'm also working on an even better body,my goal is abs but that's long term lol also hoping to lose 20 pounds😀 good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Good luck on your goals too! :)

    ReplyDelete