Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Kale Chips

I've seen from a couple friends on Facebook that they make kale chips but I was always leary about making them. I didn't think they would taste very good and was worried I'd just waste the bag. When I went shopping the other day I purchased a bag so I could throw some pieces into my smoothies. Since I have extra I decided to make some chips tonight. Let me tell you right now these were AMAZING!!! I can't believe I hadn't tried these sooner!!


I just used a handful or two of rinsed kale, I added a couple drizzles of olive oil, and since we don't have our spices at our new apartment yet I just had to use some kosher salt. When we get our spices here I'll be using some garlic powder/salt, some pepper, and maybe some onion powder. You bake these at 350F for 5-10 minutes. I baked mine for 6 minutes and the tips/ends of the chips are crispy and the rest is still kind of soft but I really enjoy it. They are such an amazing healthy yet salty treat! 

xoxo
-k

No comments:

Post a Comment