Monday, February 24, 2014

New Lip Colors

Hey everybody! Sorry it's been awhile since I posted - life's been pretty hectic recently!

About two weeks ago I purchased three new lip colors, gloss', lipsticks, whatever you want to call them. I've been meaning to take pictures and show them to you and today I finally got around to doing that!

So this first one I purchased is called Baby Lips Dr. Rescue and it's in the color "Coral Crave". I absolutely love this the color and the way it makes my lips feel. It's not as orange in real life as it looks in this picture. It has more pink tones to it in person. There is really no color to it when you apply it to your lips. It does have a gloss to it so your lips will be shiny. It really does help hydrate and moisturize my lips. They are left feeling smooth and healthy!



The next one I bought is a Maybelline Color Whisper in the color "Rose of Attraction". This one is showing up darker in the picture but in person it's a nice pink color with a hint of red. There is also some shimmer to it but that doesn't really show up on your lips when you put it on. There wasn't much color to it when I put it on. It just slightly made my lips a bit more red and also a tad bit glossier. They make a lot of colors in the Color Whisper collection so I definitely want to go back and try some more colors.



The last one I bought is another one by Maybelline and it's in the Color Sensational line. It's the color "Are You Red-dy" - oh so clever! I've been wanting to get a red lipstick for awhile now and right before Valentine's Day I decided to purchase one. I think my lighting was throwing off the colors tonight because this makes it look lighter in color then it really is and it doesn't have that much orange to it. In person and on the lips it's a much deeper richer red color. I will say though, when you put it on your lips it does have a hint more orange to it then when you look at it in the tube. It went on very nicely and I think that it would be a nice color to wear if you're going on a date or somewhere more formal.



I bought all these items at Target and the Baby Lips cost me $3.49, the Color Whisper cost me $4.99, and the Color Sensational cost me around $5.00 as well. So they didn't break the bank and I do think they are well made, high quality products that I would recommend anyone purchase. I'll post the links down below to Target's website so you can go online and look at the other colors available as well as purchase them online if you choose to do that too!

Baby Lips Dr. Rescue --> HERE
Color Whisper --> HERE
Color Sensational Vivids --> HERE
Color Sensational The Buffs --> HERE
Color Sensational Reds --> HERE
Color Sensational Purples --> HERE

xoxo
-K





No comments:

Post a Comment